Starting on Thursday, March 12, we will open registration onsite at the Civic Center Entrance, 321 E. McKinney St. (corner of McKinney Street and Bell Avenue) in Denton at 6:00p.m.
Full festival passes and day festival passes, as well as the concert, workshop and limited meal tickets, are all available at the door through the festival.
Parking is Free.
Now is your chance to be a part of this memorable event
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration – Wednesday, February 26 – Save $35!
- Online Registration – available until Wednesday, March 11 at midnight
- Paper Registrations – must be received by Wednesday, March 11 for regular registration and postmarked by Wednesday, February 26 for early-bird registration
- Pre-Order Festival T-Shirts by Thursday, February 20
- Onsite Registration – On Thursday, March 12, we will open registration onsite at 6:00 p.m. at the Civic Center entrance, 321 E. McKinney Street in Denton. Full festival passes and day festival passes as well as the concerts, workshops and meal tickets (limited availability) are all available at the door. Parking is free.
- Online: Click here to be redirected to our Festival Registration page. Purchase your tickets with a credit card. Payments are processed by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. You will receive an email receipt from PayPal. If you do not receive this receipt, it probably means that the payment did not go through. Call or email the TSA office to confirm the payment and make other payment arrangements.
- Check: Click here to download the Registration Form and mail to our office.
- Paper: To have a ticket purchase form mailed or faxed to you, contact TSA at 940-380-9320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds: There will be no refunds after March 4, 2020.
- Early-Bird Full Festival Pass: $60 with TSA Membership / $95 without TSA Membership
- Full Festival Pass: $95 with TSA Membership / $130 without TSA Membership
- Full Day Pass: $50 with TSA Membership / $75 without TSA Membership
- $10 Concert or Event
- $15 Workshop
- $50 Master Class
- $8 or $11 Friday or Saturday Lunch Box
- $15 Friday Dinner
- $25 Saturday Dinner
- Ghost Stories Concert
- Spring Break Concert
- Fringe Concerts
- Family Concert and Activities
- Story Slam
- Sacred Tales
- Tai Chi
TSA Yearly Membership
For more information go to our TSA Membership page. You can also join TSA when you register for the festival.
- $35 Individual
- $60 Family
- $75 Organization
- $10 Youth