Support Storytelling in your Community!
Your membership supports the education, art and performance of storytelling.
Everyone is invited to be a part of our membership: story listeners, story lovers, and storytellers of all ages. Together we can spread the tradition and the power of storytelling while multiplying our influence and impact. All are welcome and every member is important.
Why should I join the Tejas Storytelling Association?
- Be a part of our community of storytellers and story lovers who live and work in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, New Mexico, as well as across the United States.
- Join with others in THE regional association in advocacy and promotion.
- Volunteer at our events in the community, in your region, in Texas and for our association.
- Assist our Tellers in the Schools program.
- Enjoy local and regional storytelling performances.
- Become a board member.
- Market yourself on our website in our Storyteller Directory.
- Access work, education and marketing opportunities for storytellers.
- Discounts on admission to our Texas Storytelling Festival, Tejas Storytelling Conference, and your annual membership with National Storytelling Network.
- Receive our Tejas Teller newsletter and e-blasts on current news, such as festivals, conferences and events; grants and awards; applications to be a workshop presenter or concert performers at our events; youth storytelling; advice and insight on how to tell your story and many educational storytelling topics; and information on our affiliate guilds and organizations.
- Stay connected with other members and storytellers through our bi-annual Directory of Tejas members.
Youth (age 18 and younger): $10
Online Storyteller Directory: $20 (additional)
–provide listing info: DIRECTORY LISTING FORM
Three Ways To Join:
- CHECK: Fill out the Membership Application and mail with your check or credit card information to TSA, P.O. Box 2806, Denton, TX 76202.
- PHONE: Phone the TSA office: 940-380-9320. We will return your call, answer your questions, and record your credit card information for billing.
- ONLINE: https://tsa23.wildapricot.org/Membership
To renew your membership, log in here: https://tsa23.wildapricot.org/
To update your membership information go directly to your profile page by logging in here: https://tsa23.wildapricot.org/Sys/Profile
Use the same email address and password that you used to set up your membership initially.
Forgot your password? Go here: https://tsa23.wildapricot.org/Sys/ResetPasswordRequest
If your membership is not up to date, you will not be able to log in. Please contact email@example.com if you need help.
Log in here: https://tsa23.wildapricot.org for your membership and to access the directory of current TSA members.
Online Storyteller Directory
To appear in the online directory of storytellers, you must be a current member and have filled out the DIRECTORY LISTING FORM. You can use this same form to provide updated information.